Certified Nurse Assistant
1. Saint Bernard Hospital Pediatric Center March 2011
* Provide preventative and acute care in all settings to babies, children and adolescents.
* Neonatal nursing and care for premature babies.
* Measuring the height, weight, and other preliminary measures that mark a child’s growth and development.
* Routine tests and screenings such as checking a child’s temperature, heart rate, blood pressure levels, and respiratory rates.
2. Bright view Health Care Center Chicago, IL
* Work in collaboration with members of interdisciplinary team to provide excellent quality care to patients with various conditions, from acute to chronic.
* Supervise Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) in a daily basis, while following up with Doctors for proper patient care, relaying lab results, abnormal findings, carrying out orders, in a promptly manner.
* Prepared patients to specific procedures such as open heart surgery, cardiac catheterization, angiography, pacemaker implantation, and also monitored patients post procedural in collaboration with members of interdisciplinary team to provide excellent patient care.
* Maintained communications and collaboration with all professional staff in assessing patient.
07/2011-05/2013 – Private Duty.
Working one on one with a patient to provide medical care.
Department of children and family services mandated reporter certificate.
08/2009 – 03/2011
04/2004 – South Suburban College
Known as a patient advocate and team player; believe in empowering patients
By delivering health education and nursing care that enhances wellness and quality of life.